Gwel an Mor
Luxury Resort In Cornwall – England
THE ART ISSUE 2019 –
MODE LIFESTYLE MAGAZINE
Story: Leonel Taylor
Editor: Sarah Curtis
Design: MODE Studio
If you’re looking for somewhere unique to get away from it all for a little while you may want to consider a vacation in Cornwall, England. In particular, you may want to take a look at the award winning Gwel an Mor Resort – the luxury resort perched high on the cliffs overlooking the stunning harbor of Portreath. Offering the ultimate in luxury coastal breaks, the five star accommodation offers a spectacular base to explore the outstanding county of Cornwall.
Meaning ‘view of the sea’ in Cornish, Gwel an Mor offers a selection of fully equipped lodges along with onsite dining and extensive leisure facilities. The Scandinavian-style holiday lodges are set in landscaped gardens alongside the resort’s own farm, where guests can get up close to nature including the opportunity to feed tame foxes, or fly owls. Their new lodges are designed to be Eco-friendly and the farm is nationally known for its conservation work.
The two and three bedroom lodges are furnished with everything you may need – even down to the hot tub on your private terrace and log burner in the living area. Gwel an Mor offers assisted living accommodation for those with limited mobility and is the ideal place for a high-end family holiday. Multi-award winning, amongst its many accolades, the resort is a Visit England’s Holiday Village of the year.
Some Key Attractions:
* Family friendly features – tame foxes, falcon flying and rock pooling.
* Pool, spa and walking trails (including 630miles of coastline) – for those fitness-focus
* Eco Lodges and wildlife conversation – the resort runs rescue programs and breeding programs.
* Beautiful Cornwall – the location is within a stone’s throw of everything – beaches, woods, fishing ports, historic houses (think Downton in miniature) the eighth wonder of the world (The Eden Project –www.edenproject.com) and eight castles!
* Five stars – award winning luxury.
* Onsite Restaurant – with mouth-watering tapas and a taste of the Med with former Tate Modern chef.
* Culture: from history to the world famous Tate Gallery, whatever your interest you’ll find it here.
* Sports: Surfing, horse riding, even zorbing!
To learn more about Gwel an Mor visit their websites: